I got home from the Dominican Republic so late last night that it was, actually, super early this morning. Our flight was delayed 3 hours due to the storms in the mid-west and our plane being hit by lightening. I just hate how the journey home can put a damper on your otherwise lovely vacation, especially when that journey makes you feel like a jerk for just wanting to be HOME ALREADY, while people in Mississippi are losing their homes and dying in the wake of a devastating tornado. Lo siento, Mississippi :(. Anyways, I wasn’t feeling well on the plane last night but couldn’t tell if I was just travel-weary, or actually gettin sick. Well, turns out I was gettin sicky, because waking up around noon today = feeling like I had been hit by a truck. Whhhhich means, I couldn’t go to Target to shop the Zac Posen line! OMG- END OF THE WORLD.
Dude, she really just refer to a tornado and not being able to go to Target in the same paragraph?
The stuff I really wanted is already sold out online too, hence the anxiety. Why do I care so much?? I can’t help it. Gaaaah. Anyways, to distract myself: a synopsis of my relaxation in Punta Cana!
1. Sailing is awesome! Every boyfriend should come with a sailboat (or get one very quickly).
2. You can get sunburnt in just 30 minutes! Or at least I can… My peaches & cream complexion is now strawberries & cream.
3. I become more terrified of flying with every trip I take. Lightening hitting our plane in Atlanta did not help this!
4. Holding a stingray is not as easy as it looks, but I’m pretty much a badass for trying. I also swam with non-human-eating sharks. Whatevs. NBD.
5. French fries are good no matter where in the world you are.
Back to work tomorrow, and back to my regularly irregular blogging! Look forward, and stay tunned!